When you choose a recruiter to represent your job search, you have many choices. Picking the wrong recruiter, especially in a confidential search, can be a tremendous liability.
Here are some important facts about The Clinical Recruiter to help you determine that we are the right partner in your job search.
- All of our Vice Presidents are supported by former clinicians who have worked their way up to hospital executive level, with 20 years of direct healthcare experience to rely on.
- All candidates are approved and qualified by the Division Vice President's prior to being sent to a hiring manager.
- All recruiters go through an 80 day recruiter training program in addition to healthcare position training and healthcare operations training.
- All recruiters are trained on their specific healthcare discipline.
- The Clinical Recruiter’s staff understands what you do; if not, they will ask the clarification questions to better understand your position. Understanding your role helps us ensure you are a fit and helps us explain why you are the best candidate!
- Active Participation—members of our team stay active in local, regional, and national conferences to stay on top of industry trends in both healthcare and recruitment.